Netherlands Embassy in Tallinn Estonia
January 22, 2014 Dutch nationals living outside the Netherlands, on a temporary basis or otherwise, and wishing to cast their votes for Dutch representatives in the 2014 European Parliamentary elections must register as voter by 10 April 2014.
January 16, 2014 All Dutch ambassadors, consuls-general and permanent representatives to international organisations are in The Hague this week to synchronise their thinking on Dutch diplomacy. During the Ambassadors’ Conference, they can reinforce their ties with politicians, businesses and civil society organisations in the Netherlands.
- Longer processing times for travel document applications in January 2014
- Great respect and deep sympathy on the passing of Nelson Mandela
- Why thinking in problems when solutions are available?
- President of the Eurogroup, Jeroen Dijsselbloem, gave this year's Europe House Lecture in the Hague
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs faces far-reaching budget cuts